Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Helps distinguish endoscopic remission from active disease
Every Monitr® Crohn’s Disease Test report provides a single, objective Endoscopic Healing Index (EHI) Score* with demonstrated performance regardless of disease location or behavior.1
Monitr utilizes a color-coded index (0 to 100) that allows for easy test interpretation. This helps you to assess if a Crohn’s disease (CD) patient:
- Has biology consistent with endoscopic remission (green)
- Is moving toward, or away from, a likelihood of endoscopically active disease (orange)
- Has biology consistent with endoscopically active disease (red)
Includes a history of EHI Scores
With Monitr, you can conveniently keep track of multiple test results over time with 1 color‑coded, easy‑to‑read graph that helps you:
- Assess if your treat‑to‑target goals have been achieved
- Facilitate patient counseling about disease management goals
- Reinforce the importance of patients continuing appropriate treatment
A powerful monitoring tool for CD patients.
Easy to order: Monitr Test Requisition Form. For assistance ordering,
contact Client Services toll-free in the US at 888-423-5227 (Monday through Friday from 6 AM to 4:30 PM PT).
*Endoscopy-paired serum samples from 195 adult CD patients at a US-based tertiary care center were used to validate the Monitr Endoscopic Healing Index. Biomarker expression was modeled against endoscopic scoring with Crohn’s Disease Endoscopic Index of Severity (CDEIS) or Simple Endoscopic Score for Crohn’s Disease (SES-CD).
1. D’Haens G, Kelly O, Battat R, et al. Development and validation of a test to monitor endoscopic activity in patients with Crohn’s disease based on serum levels of proteins. Gastroenterology. 2020;158(3):515-526.e10.